A successful branding campaign always relies on visuals. A few factors contribute towards determining how successful a branding campaign can get or whether it will succeed in the first place.
- A visual to build and support a brand. The right influencer marketing campaign helps differentiate a promoted company from competitors. And perhaps even more importantly, advertising placement has to support the brand, communicate messages to the target audience visually and keep the name in customers' minds.
- A visual to create a better message. There is an old saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words". Visual is essential for a business that wants to make a long-lasting impression. Moreover, the message companies want to communicate should also be creative, ingenious and outstanding.
- A visual to support company messaging. The brand's intent and purpose should become self-explanatory without using hundreds of words. Everything from the colours to the kind of layouts must support the brand. It plays a fundamental role in uniquely communicating a company message.
- A visual to сapture the attention. Memorable integration is a must because it is an excellent tool for producing a great marketing message. It definitely will increase consumer engagement and achieve results.
- A visual to be in line with the audience. It is essential to remember to keep a target market in mind and use visuals and images that are eye-catching and resonate with the audience.
A successful influencer marketing campaign can be implemented only based on the team's extensive experience and understanding how the market works. It is not just a photo or a video. It is the whole story behind the advertising placement. A 100% relevant visual creates the synergy between the brand, the influencer, the product, and the user who sees the integration. A visual that captures and translates the right key message of the brand, a visual that is louder than any text and that responds to the audience. That is why it is vital to involve a creative team at every stage in the implementation of any advertising campaign in influencer marketing. Here is the secret of the successful collaboration with the influencer from the point of view of visual narrative.
HypeFactory has many examples of genuinely successful campaigns. The To The Moon Mobile advertising campaign in the UK market made a splash and received a positive response from the audience. Duplo is a delivery service operating in Berlin that successfully emphasises its strengths through visual posts. The Greenfield tea brand sent influencers to picturesque locations and showed its product's true beauty through nature diversity. Game placements, always characterised by the juiciness of colours, have led to substantial organic growth of downloads (for example, Call of Antia, Hero Wars and Homescapes). All of the above campaigns have nothing in common visually at first glance. And this is a critical point since only a qualitative assessment of each project and the construction of an individual visual strategy can lead to the success of advertising placement.