2. Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store and about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
– You may opt out of tracking by sending message to opt out on [email protected]Google Analytics
– You may opt out of tracking by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
– You may opt out of tracking contacting the owner via https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.html.
– You may opt out of tracking by sending the message to opt out in [email protected]3. Managing cookies
1. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
– Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
– Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
2. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
3. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. 4. Our details
DERFIT ENTERPRISES LIMITED 25 Martiou, 27, 1st floor, Flat/Office 106, Egkomi, 2408, Nicosia, Cyprus