1. Tell us a little bit about you. What's your social media of choice?
2. What is your content vertical?
My name is Michal. I'm the owner of the channel called "Strasznie Ciekawe". It can be translated as "Scary and interesting". My main platform is Youtube.
My content is about mysterious and paranormal things. Ghosts, unexplained mysteries, etc. With the focus on explaining it, whenever it's possible.
3. What prompted you to start creating video content?
I wanted to do what I enjoy doing.
4. What are your top tips for those who want to start their social media career?
Just start and do it well. The sooner you start, the sooner you'll see growth.
5. What campaigns have you been a part of?
Lots of different ones, from AAA games to mobile games and apps, to interesting books or useful services.
6. What was your favorite campaign or brand to work with to date?
The most amazing campaign I was able to be a part of was the campaign for the AAA game The Quarry.
7. What's the brand you'd love to work with?
Any brand that allows me to present the product in a respectful way to my viewers.
8. What challenges have you faced with content creation and how have you resolved them?
I like to constantly grow and start new projects. I don't like things to stay the same for a long time. Because of the large amount of work, I was overwhelmed, but I found a great team instead of doing everything on my own.
9. How's your experience working with HypeFactory?
My experience with HypeFactory has been great! Nadi is the best!
10. Who do you look up to in content creation world?
I don't have any role models. I'm focusing on improving my own ideas, and content and on completing my own plans and goals.