1. Tell us a little bit about you. What's your social media of choice?
2. What is your content vertical?
My social media of choice is 100% Twitch.tv, interacting with people on that platform is just more fun than anything I've done.
My content is mostly commentary on the game I play, Star Citizen, but I also do react content, guides and news.
3. What prompted you to start creating video content?
Watching other creators inspired me they looked like they were having so much fun.
4. What are your top tips for those who want to start their social media career?
Enjoy it first, and find ways to make your content on as many platforms as possible.
5. What campaigns have you been a part of?
Raid, Star Trek Fleet Command, Hello Fresh, EvE and more.
6. What was your favorite campaign or brand to work with to date?
I enjoy cooking and it's so far from what I do normally, any cooking brand I enjoy.
7. What's the brand you'd love to work with?
Probably Elgato, I use a ton of their stuff.
8. What challenges have you faced with content creation and how have you resolved them?
Time. I work, stream, have two YT channels, so it is all about making sure the content you make on one, can be used in content on another.
9. How's your experience working with HypeFactory?
A ton of fun, it's been great so far!
10. Who do you look up to in content creation world?
Creators like DeadlySlob inspire me greatly. They are doing a lot of the things I would love to do like share information about the game they play on youtube, but they also have a really great Twitch community that they can play ANY game with and it is a fun place to hangout.