1. Tell us a little bit about you. What's your social media of choice?
2. What is your content vertical?
I don't post on social media outside of professional engagement, such as YouTube & Twitch.
Primarily gaming content but I plan on slowly expanding to more generic topics with a comedic twist.
3. What prompted you to start creating video content?
I planned to build a YouTube channel during school in case it ended up paying better than a software developer job, so career choice.
4. What are your top tips for those who want to start their social media career?
Make content you are proud of and find a vehicle to deliver that content the most interesting & entertaining way, e.g, learning to edit & script.
5. What campaigns have you been a part of?
A lot, I would have to pull up a lot of documents to find out.
6. What was your favorite campaign or brand to work with to date?
Between Pro (In Progress) approved a funny script & sent me free stuff.
7. What's the brand you'd love to work with?
Services such as OperaGX and products like Between Pro earbuds.
8. What challenges have you faced with content creation and how have you resolved them?
Thinking of creative ideas and planning a video, resolved by being more creative.
9. How's your experience working with HypeFactory?
Positive, always treated me well and provided some opportunities which I otherwise would not have got.
10. Who do you look up to in content creation world?
I don't watch other content creators as to not consciously or unconsciously copy their content or style, I reflect on my own and work and improve it.