My social media of choice is Twitch because I have the ability to play the games I like live for anyone to see on a site that is optimized mostly for gaming.
I generally have done any and everything on my stream so far like food competitions, voice acting, and Irl streams the sky is just the start to where I would like this to end.
2. What is your content vertical?
3. What prompted you to start creating video content?
I heard about twitch some years ago and heard that it was a great place to produce gaming content so I hopped on board with it, have been pretty happy ever since.
4. What are your top tips for those who want to start their social media career?
Consistency above all else, making sure it is clearly known what times you are going live, accommodating the type of audience you have, and just letting your personality flow.
5. What campaigns have you been a part of?
RSL, Mech Arena, Star trek Fleet Command, some new releases like Dead Island and Saints Row, VPN's you name it I can do just about anything because I have a variety vibe on my stream.
6. What was your favorite campaign or brand to work with to date?
7. What's the brand you'd love to work with?
8. What challenges have you faced with content creation and how have you resolved them?
Well a lot of challenges have arisen since becoming a content creator, one of them being a bad internet connection since I live rural, also peers tending to not be the most helpful, and also all the terrible things people can do to harm a channel.
9. How's your experience working with HypeFactory?
The management has been pretty good so far.
10. Who do you look up to in content creation world?
My Wife and former mod who is now my favorite streamer. Everyone else is meh I dealt with them all, not a fan.
1. Tell us a little bit about you. What's your social media of choice?