Personal Data Policy
HypeFactory uses personal information to fulfill its obligations in order to provide a high-quality service.
The policy is elaborated in compliance with international acts based on the “Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data” of the Council of Europe dated 28th January 1981, and also on the “General Data Protection Regulation” 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
I. General definitions
“Personal Data” – any information directly or indirectly is related to a natural person.
The following information is regarded as “Personal Data”: the first and last names, date of birth, e-mail address, city of residence, phone number, your photo image, transaction data, as well as any other information, directly or indirectly related to a natural person.
The personal information we may collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number);
- Social media profile information (such as username and other profile data);
- Transaction sum, transaction date, and paypal email identifier if applicable;
- Demographic information (such as gender and age) and information about individual preferences; and
- Any other information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you in connection with the services.
“Processing of Personal Data” – any action (operation) or a chain of action (operation), involving the use Personal data, including use by means of electronic facilities, inter alia gathering, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, modifying), extraction, usage, sharing (circulation, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, elimination of Personal data.
“Consent” – a statement of a natural person or their representative, containing consent for the processing of their Personal data, including by means of electronic facilities.
II. Principles of Personal Data Processing
HypeFactory performs the processing of Personal Data on a lawful and fair basis in accordance with the following principles:
- legitimacy of the purposes and ways of Personal data processing and bona fides;
- accordance of the purposes of Personal data processing with the purposes, previously defined and stated for Personal data gathering;
- accordance of the volume and type of the processed Personal data, methods of processing with the purposes of Personal data processing;
- accuracy of Personal data, its sufficiency for the purposes of processing, inadmissibility of the processing of Personal data, excessive towards the aims, stated for Personal data gathering;
- inadmissibility of consolidation of Personal data databases, created for incompatible purposes.
III. Purposes of Gathering, Processing and Use of Personal Data
The main purposes of gathering, processing and use of Personal data are as follows:
- to fulfill our obligations under the agreement of provision our services;
- to improve the quality of the provided services;
- to maintain a high level of security;
- to perform identity checks;
- to inform about our advertising and promotional events;
- to design and conduct surveys.
The legal basis for processing your data is the agreement to which you accede by registering on this site, as well as your consent to the processing of your personal data.
IV. Gathering of Personal Data
- The bulk of the processed Hype Factory data is data from public sources that are contained in the bloggers' profiles.
- All the other data that you provide is necessary for us only for the execution of the service agreement.
- HypeFactory can notify an individual about the need to obtain information from third parties indicating the purpose, expected sources and methods of obtaining personal data, as well as the nature of the data and the consequences of refusing to consent to the receipt of such data. In case of making changes to the personal data, he / she must notify HypeFactory about these changes and provide relevant documents
- In the event of changes in a Personal Data you shall notify HypeFactory about these changes and provide appropriate documents.
- Hype Factory stores your data as long as there is cooperation with you. After the termination of cooperation, data about you are destroyed.
- You have the right to request from HypeFactory your data that we have.
- The provision of data is necessary for the conclusion of the agreement, as well as for its execution. You can not provide your data, but, unfortunately, in this case you can not register on our site and use our service.
- In the event that you believe that HypeFactory somehow violates your rights when processing your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
V. Processing and Sharing of Personal Data
- While processing Personal Data HypeFactory ensures accuracy of the Personal Data, its sufficiency, and whenever necessary its relevance towards the purposes of Personal data processing. HypeFactory undertakes all necessary measures, or secures their taking to delete or specify incomplete or inaccurate data.
VI. Cross-border Sharing of Personal data
Since HypeFactory operates in different countries, by using our Platform, you guarantee that you have necessary consent of natural person for cross-border sharing, including jurisdictions with underdeveloped Personal data protection legislation. However, HypeFactory endeavours to provide high standards of Personal Data protection by our partners regardless of their location.
VII. Personal Data Storage
HypeFactory stores Personal Data in a form that allows to identify a natural person, as long as it is required for the purposes of Personal Data processing. The processed Personal Data are subject to deletion or depersonalization upon accomplishing of the purposes or in case accomplishing of the purposes is no longer required.
By a continued use of our Services, you confirm that you fully understand the content of the Personal Data Policy and that you personally, freely, knowingly, willfully and for your own benefit provide us with the consent for gathering, using, storing, processing of your Personal data, including by means of electronic facilities as it is stipulated by the Personal Data Policy.
When submitting data and using this service, you realize that this data will be provided to Advertisers, and you give your consent to this.
You may withdraw consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, please contact us using the contact information provided in the "Contact Us" section. We will inform you of the implications of withdrawing consent.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
IX. Personal Data Protection
To ensure Personal Data protection HypeFactory takes the following steps:
- security equipment;
- hardware facilities and software packages for data protection.
At any time a natural person may restrict the usage of his/her Personal Data for advertising and promotional activities. If a natural person has any concerns regarding our use of Personal Data, such a natural person may contact us in accordance with the procedure specified by the Terms and Conditions.
In addition, you may require the correction or removal of personal data, or processing restrictions or objection to processing.
XI. Personal Data Disclosure
XII. Final Provisions
- By a continued use of our Platform, you confirm that you fully understand the content of the Personal Data Policy, and that you personally, freely, knowingly, willfully and for your own benefit accept it in the form it is presented on our Website with all amendments that may be introduced to it. The amendments that are introduced to the Personal Data Policy will be immediately published on our website, therefore we highly recommend You to visit this web-page on a regular basis.
- The original text is composed in English and may be translated into other languages solely for the information purpose. In the event of discrepancies between the versions in other languages and the English version of the Personal Data Policy, the English version shall prevail.